Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Goodies

So tomorrow is Easter, YAY! Its funner if you have kids, waking up to them yelling, "THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!" but I still have a long time until I hear those words. But I can be the one to get excited in giving a little Easter treat and receiving some. I did not go all out or anything, but I thought I'd share my idea and how easy it is. For one, I've been keeping the old glass jars of candles, my favorite being the ones that have the cute lids. So I used the small ones for this. I filled 3 up with jelly beans, closed the lid, and used some ribbon to make a little bow, and TA DA, easy Easter Goodies. This is also a good way to store open bag candy. I can not wait to see how other bloggers came up with different ideas. :] Its always fun to try them. Have a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER!




What are your thoughts? I came up with other ideas to use for these jars, maybe adding some fabric inside, and other stuff.

2 comments:

  1. aww i just love it

    http://yenysama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea, I like things like this, very positive and colourful :)

    www.morefashion4u.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank all you for being so supportive and leaving me lovely comments. You are what makes me want to do more with this blog. Thanks again.
xo
Savannah